Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 5: In the Penalty Box

I'm not much of a coffee drinker. Mostly I drink tea, since I seem to be one of those people whom caffeine affects in an exaggerated way. On Monday, whilst driving back on  the 401 from TO, I had that tired feeling that can be dangerous in multi-lane traffic, so I stopped around Trenton and picked up a double double from Tim Horton's. The effect was gratifying in the short-term, but dreadful long-term. I couldn't go to sleep until close to midnight, and once asleep, I kept waking up. The consequence was that I ended up sleeping in yesterday, and thus I failed to get off to my usual early start. Getting through all 62 rows to the back neck was a real slog. I finished at about 10:00 pm, though, and took a photo this morning (work on right front already in progress).