I'm busy swatching with Kauni in anticipation of designing and knitting a fair isle vest for Isabel. Here's my swatch, still damp from a dunking in a bowl of water.
It seems that I started my swatch at a point where neither yarn was going through any sort of colour change. I'll have to avoid that when I cast on for the vest. I might try a swatch on a smaller needle size--or not. Can't decide until this dries.