Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Special Offer

I'm happy to announce that Elann.com has a special offer for those of you interested in knitting my Wakefield Redux. See here for a link to Elann's limited-time price on yarn packs done up for this pattern of their beautiful Sierra wool/alpaca yarn. This is a seriously good deal.














If you like the silhouette of this jacket but you're not a "bobble" person (my daughter happens not to like them), you can make this sans bobbles,


and you might be interested to know that soon there will be some nice photos of Isabel modelling a similarly shaped garment with celtic cables in place of the aran hearts.
P.S. The eagle-eyed may have noticed that my double moss stitch jacket has been renamed the "Downtown Jacket"--it's the ex-lawyer in me wanting to avoid any copyright entanglements.