I'm packing up my stash, but find I have more yarn than I need (are you surprised?), so I'm offering some nice little giveaways for anyone close enough to Kingston, ON to pick up a package directly from me (I want to avoid postage costs, which here in Canada can be rather high). Here's what's available:
1. 2 skeins of Brooklyn Tweed's Loft in "Long Johns",
2. 2 skeins of BT's Loft in "Soot",
3. 4 skeins of BT's Shelter in "Woodsmoke",
4. 4 skeins of BT's Shelter in "Button Jar", and
5. 3 skeins of Americo's Cotton Flamme in J079, a sort of plum/burgundy (enough to knit Mags Kandis's cute Amiga cardigan from Knitty)
Send me a message via Ravelry if you're interested in any of the above, then we'll make arrangements for pickup.
P.S. I might have some buttons on offer too. No photos. No time.