Thursday, December 10, 2015

Penelope: the Ultimate Top-Down Hat




This toque is fun, fast, flattering, and warm. In other words, this hat has it all, and so it’s the one I inevitably reach for when I’m running out the door to walk to the grocer’s, to shovel snow, or to go skating in our market square. The top-down construction gets things off to a rollicking start, and before you know it, this baby is done and ready to enjoy. Got a gift list? Look no further! Available today on Ravelry.
P.S. The hat takes longer to dry than to knit!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the availability of this hat right when I need it. I downloaded it and have yarn ready.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and am eager to begin tonight! Please note their is an error on the Ravelry page that states 3 stitches = 4 inches. I was perplexed until I downloaded the pattern and discovered 3 stitches = 1 inch. Phew!
    I even have yarn in my stash that will knit this up beautifully. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's already taken care of.

      Delete