Monday, December 21, 2015

The Best Laid Plans

You know what they say about "the best laid plans"... Well, mine have certainly gone awry. After I was so enthused about spending the holidays working on this,


here I am instead working on this.


If you've been reading this blog for a while, you might remember the Wolfe Island Gansey (still unpublished). It looked like this.


Turns out I'm incapable of saying no when my baby girl comes home for Xmas and makes a special knitting request. Guess the aran sweater's gonna be mine--in January.

4 comments:

  1. But she looks so cute in all your knits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she'll get an aran jumper too, just not right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is beautiful! Any chance you will publish the pattern soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know ... I have a small bundle of designs I've been holding onto.

      Delete