Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Me on Youtube

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Andrea Doig for her Fruity Knitting podcast. Andrea is a musician (like me), likes BBC costume dramas (like me), and has a husband who is learning to knit (definitely NOT like me). The interview is an exploration of how and why I do what I do in the knitting world, and it has a really nice touch--both the musical intro and conclusion are taken from one of John Dowland's famous lute songs, "Come Again", a nod to my own musical interests and tastes. I hope you'll tune in to see Andrea and her knitting husband Andrew as they discuss what they have "Under Construction", engage in "Extreme Knitting" in such locales as German woods and and Welsh mountaintops, and bring us interviews with knitters and designers from around the globe. Thanks, Andrea and Andrew!

6 comments:

  1. really enjoyed your interview at fruity knitting podcast and am in love with your upcoming pattern with picot edging ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was a delight to see you speak so well about your craft. And thank you very much for the introduction to a new and well made video blog,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to go find that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed seeing you in the podcast, thank you for the inspiration! Love your designs, specially the new one with picot edges. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I got to see your interview in the podcast. I am so excited to see your designs at Ravelry and look forward to making them. Each one is appealing! Thank you for your work and I hope you continue to develop more ideas for patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the interview in the podcast - so nice to learn about your design inspiration!

    ReplyDelete