Saturday, September 12, 2020

Fall Challenge

The so-called "transitional seasons", spring and fall, pose the greatest challenges to dressing. We're told that layering is the solution to days that range from chilly in the morning and evening to warm during the day. I agree. This is the time of year when my Buttonbox comes into its own. This morning I'm sporting the wider all-in-one collar, instructions here.

Below you can see that I'm wearing it with my Pants #1 from 100 Acts of Sewing. Love these pants; they are the most comfortable, especially during a pandemic.

 This outfit lends itself well to pairing with an old jeans jacket when my arms feel a little cool.

Must do something about that awful yellow colour on my bedroom walls. We inherited it from the previous owners, and I've been putting off the re-painting.