Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Soaking It Up

When October is sunny, it may be the best of months. Only 3C last night, but it's up to 17C this afternoon with a slightly brisk wind coming off the lake. Rhinebeck or KnitEast weather, if only this were a year for serious travel. My own travel today consisted of a bike ride around my neighbourhood, up and down the streets of historic Kingston, soaking up the last warmish weather with the fall leaves fluttering down on me. For the record, I wore this:

Grey and black checked linen York Pinafore (fabric from Blackbird Fabrics) Ellerbeck sweater, Pembroke Scarf, and my new Bibliogloves. More pics of the latter below.


Do you have any idea how difficult it is to take photos of your own hands? 

Wheatsheaves is back on the needles and the lace fun has begun!