Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Pattern Available

My Cataraqui Socks pattern is now available as a Ravelry download.


The pattern is a simple one and, while I wouldn't recommend it as a first sock (except for those knitting prodigies out there), it is suitable as a first patterned sock.
I seem to have picked up a flu-like virus. I thought at first that it was just a cold, but then I started having chills and fever after lunch. I've taken some Tylenol and now I'm feeling quite a bit better. Probably I caught this last week while marooned on the train back from Toronto. There was an accident on the tracks ahead of us and we ended up waiting 3 hours while the police completed their investigation. We didn't arrive back until close to midnight. Very exhausting and stressful. And the passenger behind me coughed continuously. Still, the ballet was worth it.