Friday, October 4, 2013

Interview

Recently, I was interviewed by Robin Hunter. The interview is up on her blog today here. Check out the other stuff on the blog. I particularly love what Robin has to say on the economics of knitting. Maybe that's because I'm married to a former IMF/World Bank economist (who seems to be developing an interest in small-scale cultural industries).
Also of interest today is what's on Twist Collective's blog--photos from the fashion show I attended in Toronto a couple of weeks ago.
Finally, you may be interested to know that I'm involved in the gestation stage of a design project with a group of local fibre farms. It's way too early to say anything more, other than I'm so excited about it!

P.S. The eagle-eyed may have noticed there is now a click-on link in the sidebar to the Guide to Techniques and Tutorials. Hope this makes things quicker and easier. Have a great fall weekend.