Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wearing Fibonacci

Style is so much about HOW you wear things, not just what you are wearing. Think of Katherine Hepburn with her turned up shirt collars and pushed up sleeves. Now that there's a nip in the air, it's time to think about how to wear a scarf. Of course, I'm thinking about how to wear my Fibonacci Neckerchief. My favourite version is the one in hand-dyed sock yarn.


First, lay it out, right side up, and roll down the top, like this.








Next, place it around the neck, with the point of the triangle in front. Bring the rolled ends around, underneath the front roll, and tie loosely.


Such a useful little piece when the days are getting misty and cool.


 It's good that Handspun Zora is blocking,


'cause my drive to Rhineback is all arranged. Will I see you there?