Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Midsummer

We're at that point of summer when here in Ontario it's hard to believe that winter actually happened. (OK, I know it did; whenever I feel this way I just need to remind myself with this.) It's the coneflower, phlox, Queen Anne's lace time of year.

Garden gate  at early 19thC house up the street.
It's the no-need-to-get-out-the blow-dryer time of year.

Me after letting my hair dry while mowing the lawn.
I had "pandemic hair" before it was a thing -- no dye job, no salon visits, basically "as is". Want to cut your own hair? I use the second method on this video. I've noticed that many of my female neighbours have suddenly emerged as grey recently. It's in fashion!
And finally, it's time to plot out my fall knitting. Look what just arrived on my front porch!

Drops Air