As I prepare to give a Zoom talk to a Chicago-area knitting guild, I've put together a list of some of my more popular blog posts -- a place for new readers of the blog to get a taste of what this blog is about.
1. Ravelry: a Double-Edged Sword https://chezlizzie.blogspot.com/2015/03/ravelry-double-edged-sword.html
2. The Passing of the Blog https://chezlizzie.blogspot.com/2018/01/mourning-passing-of-blog.html
3. Fear and Clothing: Required Reading https://chezlizzie.blogspot.com/2015/10/fear-and-clothing-required-reading.html
4. Free, But Not Free for All https://chezlizzie.blogspot.com/2019/12/free-but-not-free-for-all.html
5. Size Inclusiveness: a Hot Topic https://chezlizzie.blogspot.com/2020/11/size-inclusiveness-hot-topic.html
6. Handmade Wardrobe: Knitting + Sewing https://chezlizzie.blogspot.com/2018/12/handmade-wardrobe-knitting-sewing.html
10. Never Too Old https://chezlizzie.blogspot.com/2012/06/homestyling-brookline.html