1. clean up typos (and yes, unfortunately there are a few),
2. build a better bobble (after MUCH experimentation, I have a lovely one to show in a future post),
3. make the armhole depth a little more shallow for an updated silhouette,
4. lower the back neck for a better fit,
5. re-write the shawl collar to allow it to lie flat, and
6. work buttonholes into the front borders.
Here's where things stand after a couple of days of knitting:
You can see how difficult it is to capture the true shade of this green. None of these photos is like any of the others.
The fall garden is showing off its slightly faded colours.
Now, back to more bobbling.